Last year I wrote a list of food resolutions (read here), so I figured today I would write a new list. Surprisingly, this year’s list might look less food-oriented.
The last couple of years have turned things upside down, shaken out the loose parts, and opened up my mind.
However I am still in love with food, so do not despair!
This year I would like to focus on magic. Sure, chaos abounds… but so does magic.
So with that in mind, here is my list for what to do in 2022 –
- Believe that true meaning and what we desire is our birthright
- Release guilt (it serves no purpose)
- Listen to more Joan Jett (i.e. celebrate unbridled expression)
- Continue to explore and enjoy all kinds of food (not just the current trends)
- Connect more deeply to myself, thus –
- Shine a warmer light to people I encounter
- Eat more chocolate covered bananas
- Discover a new favorite coffee
- Get rid of all of the stuff I do not need – physical items in my home and harmful thoughts take up space in my head.
- Consider drinking wine from time to time…
I think that gives me quite a bit to work on for right now. If I come up with more, I will be sure to check in.
Oh! On a lighter note, I made a fabulous spread for breakfast today. Sausage, bacon, scrambled eggs, and the most delightful mini French toast (baked!) using a day-old French baguette. Check out the quick little video here (recipe is in description on YouTube).
Happy New Year everyone. You are loved. Let’s make it a good one.
“This year I would like to focus on magic.”Tweet